Friends of the Library
Next Meeting May 7, 6:00 PM Kimberly Public Library
Annual Meeting June 11, 2019 6pm Rose Hill Bar
The mission of the Friends of the Library (FOLKS), a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization, is to enhance our library's programs, services, and resources through our volunteer efforts and by enlightening our community about what our library has to offer. Funds raised have supported projects & programs, such as:
- Collection development at the library
- Summer Reading Program, Fox Cities Book Festival and other wonderful programming for our community
- AV equipment
- Beautification projects for the library & grounds
Help Us Raise Money for the Library!
There are a variety of ways you can help raise money for the library:
Candy Bar Sales
Purchase a candy bar during your next visit to the library, then buy some to share with family and friends. It's all for a good cause!
Are you an Amazon shopper? Use AmazonSmile and a portion of each purchase you make can be designated to support your favorite nonprofit, like FOLKS!
Used Book Sale
Used materials from the library collection or from community donations are available at both locations in our ongoing used book sales. Prices are great - take a look and pick up a great title at a low cost.
Send a monetary donation with PayPal here or in person at either location.
Become a Member
Sign up to become a Friend today! Application forms are available at the library. Membership fees are as follows:
- Individual $5.00 per year
- Family $10.00 per year
- Corporate $50.00 per year
- Lifetime individual or family $100.00 one time fee
Officers for the Friends of the Kimberly-Little Chute Public Library (FOLKS) are:
- Tamara Talsma, President
- Abbey Harvey, Vice President
- Barbara Fleming, Secretary
- Jim Moes, Treasurer
- Kathy Quevillon, Director-at-large
- Peggy Vaubel, Director-at-large
- Steve Thiry, Director-at-large