The library hosts the following book clubs for adults:
- The Book Sayers -- meets on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 1:00 p.m. at the Kimberly Public Library.
- The Evening Book Club -- meets on the 3rd Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the Little Chute Public Library.
- Books & Brews -- meets on the 2nd Thursday of the month at 7:00 p.m. at Seth's Coffee at 106 E Main Street, Little Chute.
- Short Story Book Club -- meets at Tanner's in Kimberly on the Second Wednesday of every month and Hollander's in Little Chute on the Second Monday of every month (September-May). The same story is discussed at both sessions that month.
New members are always encouraged to attend. No registration or fees are required. The subject varies widely from fiction to nonfiction, light to esoteric reading. The three adult book club groups pride themselves on being a "reader driven" rather than a "leader driven" and choices are made based on titles that appeal to them at the time.
The library also hosts:
- Chapter Chat -- a book group for 4th - 6th grade students, meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month (October through May) after school from 4:00-4:30 p.m.at the Kimberly Public Library.
- Teen Book Club -- meets on the 2nd Monday of the month from 6:00pm to 6:30pm at the Little Chute Public Library. Join us for a a great book discussion, pizza, and friends.